Using the embedbuilder you can easily create your own messages with embeds and components, e.g. buttons or select menus.
The website was developed further by TomatenKuchen developer TomatoCake to fix some errors and add new features, which are mainly said components.
- Live preview when editing messages
- Importing messages from Discord into the editor
- Exporting messages from the editor to Discord
- Pasting, editing and copying as JSON
- Improved security as images aren't loaded directly from the origin anymore
- Made using and sharing long URLs on Discord possible with a shorter.cf integration
Using it with TomatenKuchen
TomatenKuchen allows you on many places to paste JSON created by the embed editor, which simplifies the setup of embeds and co. on Discord.
You can also import messages from a channel, export to a channel and export as JSON. As the JSON is used the same in most bots you can also export messages from other embed editors and websites and use it with TomatenKuchen.