TomatenKuchen is able to translate text using Google Translate into over 100 languages.
Using the command
translate you're able to translate a word, a sentence or a whole text into the given target language.
The longer a sentence is, the better the translation gets.
Integrations: Automatic translation
Using the integration
autotranslate messages in a configured channel can be translated automatically.
- Add the integration to your server
- Open the above link
- Select your server
- Click on "Use integration"
- Scroll down until you can see the field "Channel ID". Enter the channel ID there from which channel messages should be translated automatically. You can get the channel ID e.g. using the command
- Enter the target language.
- The target language is a unique, two-letter code for a language
enfor English or
- You can also find the language code when using the
- Click on "Create integration" - done!